To check the status of your case in immigration court via the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) Hotline:
There is no risk in calling to check the status of your case. Anyone can call and the information is available in English or Spanish.
- Call the automated hotline number: (800) 898-7180
- It will prompt you to press a number for your language.
- Press 1 and type your A#
- If it is correct, press 1
- If you made a mistake, press 2 and re-enter the number
- If you get a message stating that your case has not yet been filed with the court, that means you have not been assigned a court date. Check back at least once a week.
- If you do have a date, the letters of your name will be spelled out. If correct, press 1 for the date and time of your hearing and the name of the judge. WRITE IT DOWN!! If you need to replay the message press 1.
- If you are awaiting a decision from a judge press 3 after your name is spelled out. If a decision was made, contact your attorney immediately.