Proyecto Faro builds community power and organizes Rockland immigrants while providing solidarity and needed support to our vulnerable neighbors. Our work consists of:
- Organizing and Education
- Legal Clinics the third Tuesday of each month. Want to volunteer at a clinic? Contact us.
- Rapid Response Network Join the Rapid Response Network and hep prevent, witness, or protect immigrants in an ICE arrest. Ask us how.
- Accompaniment Provide support and solidarity when immigrants are dealing with challenges related to their status or a detention. Let us know you’d like to participate.
- Material Support Immigrants often need help with funds for legal fees, food, rent etc when dealing with a detained or deported loved one. Can you donate needed items, funds, or help others to contribute? Please be in touch.
- Romero Housing Circle When a family member is detained, those left behind sometimes lose the ability to pay rent. Sometimes someone is released from detention and no longer has a home to which they can return. Can you host an individual or family while they get back on their feet? We’d love to speak with you.